Get Your Free Banner Rotator
October 14th, 2010 by Lucie Bellemare
If you are surfing traffic exchanges without tracking your results, you’re probably wasting credits and time.
Personally, I’m using VitalViralPro to track my results. VVP, for short, allows you to easily track your click-throughs or your signups, or both, even for third-party pages that you don’t own. You can see the results for 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month or 3 months.
The results I am showing you below are for the traffic exchanges that provided the biggest amount of signups for the number of hits sent to this squeeze page for the last three months (SU/hits %). VVP gives me a column with the hits, a column with the signups, and a third column with the SU/hits ratio for each traffic exchange.
Traffic exchanges that gave me the best signup ratio in the last three months:
Source Hits SU SU/hits
1. DeepSpaceTraffic____________ 339 5 1.47
2. 3x6surf________________________ 94 1 1.06
3. ThumbVu______________________ 595 6 1.01
4. Sweeva_______________________ 4547 29 0.638
5. TrafficDelivers________________ 186 1 0.538
6. Lords-of-Traffic______________ 426 2 0.469
7. FreeTrafficLotto______________ 232 1 0.431
8. GradeATraffic________________ 471 2 0.425
9. ClickVoyager_________________ 2124 9 0.423
10. TrafficBunnies_______________ 247 1 0.405
11. ListSurfing____________________ 285 1 0.351
12. EasyHits4U__________________ 612 2 0.327
13. HitsBoosterPro______________ 2083 6 0.288
14. RoyalSurf_____________________ 1053 3 0.285
15. TrafficPunk___________________ 375 1 0.267
16. Hit2Hit________________________ 3125 8 0.256
17. SwatTraffic___________________ 780 2 0.256
18. TrafficHeroes________________ 795 2 0.252
19. Soaring4Traffic______________ 852 2 0.235
20. WebBizInsider_______________ 852 2 0.235
21. HitSafari_____________________ 894 2 0.224
22. FarmTraffic__________________ 963 2 0.208
23. TrafficTaxis__________________ 3478 7 0.201
24. TezakTrafficPower___________ 1708 3 0.176
25. iLoveHits_____________________ 3742 6 0.16
26. TrafficSplash_________________ 3766 6 0.159
27. High-Hits_____________________ 2728 4 0.147
28. WebCentreSurf_______________ 702 1 0.142
29. StartXChange_________________ 4351 6 0.138
30. Blue-Surf______________________ 3708 5 0.135
31. ShineLight-Traffic____________ 773 1 0.129
32. DragonSurf___________________ 834 1 0.12
33. TrafficWitch__________________ 926 1 0.108
34. SplashPageSurfer____________ 966 1 0.104
35. TrafficGoldRush______________ 1010 1 0.099
36. FastEasyTraffic_______________ 1100 1 0.0909
37. PromoLotto__________________ 1241 1 .0.0806
38. TrafficWonderland__________ 1411 1 0.0709
39. FreeTrafficWorld____________ 9567 6 0.0627
40. TrafficShowDown____________ 3391 2 0.059
Obviously, some TEs received less hits than others, but the interesting part is the signups ratio. This gives me a good indication of where I should be surfing: at TEs that produce the most signups per hits!
So, each day before I begin surfing, I log into VVP to check which TEs are high on the list. I then compare these with TECommandPost, which lets me know how many Unassigned and Assigned credits I have at each TE. If I see that one of the TEs listed on VVP has a lot of Unassigned and/or Assigned credits, I go to the next one on the list, and so on, until I have selected all the TEs I want to surf during my session.
It’s good to know where your hits and signups are coming from!
Don’t hesitate to comment on these results in the comments section below! Read the rest of this entry »
Read the rest »
August 12th, 2010 by Lucie Bellemare
I have just updated my blog with a new Twitter Blog Widget!
I was previously using TweetMyBlog to show my latest tweets on my blog, but due to Twitter changes, they will discontinue their service on August 15. Consequently, I went to the Twitter website to fetch a new widget for my blog.
Here is how I did it:
- First, you need to log into your Twitter account.
- Then scroll down to the bottom and click on Goodies in the footer menu.
- On the Twitter Goodies page, you can choose a Tweet Button, which will allow people to easily post a tweet about your website on their Twitter timeline; a button, like the one I have in the upper right corner of my blog above (look for the Follow Me On Twitter bird); or a widget to show your latest tweets on your blog. This is the one we’re looking for here. Click on Widgets.
- You now need to select My Website if you want to put your widget on your website, or Facebook if you want to put your widget on Facebook. Select My Website.
- You now have 4 choices, which are self-explanatory: Profile Widget, Search Widget, Faves Widget or List Widget. Since what you want to do is post your own tweets on your blog, click on Profile Widget.
- You can now Customize Your Twitter Profile Widget. Every time you make a change, just click on the Test Settings button at the bottom, and you will see how your widget looks on the right. You can change your Preferences, the Appearance and the Dimensions of your widget. You can show any number of tweets and change the color of every item, from the links to the background. Feel free to experiment to get just the look you want for your blog.
That’s it! When you are happy with the way your widget looks, click on the Finish & Grab Code button, and copy and paste the code where you want your widget to appear on your blog. You can see mine on the right of this page.
Now every time you make a new tweet, it will automatically show up in real time on your blog widget! Enjoy!
Read the rest »
November 30th, 2009 by Lucie Bellemare
You must have seen it by now: some of your Twitter friends promoting a site promising people to get them thousands of followers. You guessed it, I’m talking about BillionFollowers. It looks exciting, you visit the site and you start thinking, wow, imagine having all these new followers in my account! Very tempting indeed.
However, before joining, be sure to read their TOS. To become a member, you must give them your Twitter credentials (login details) and allow them to post to your Twitter feed every 4 hours. Can you imagine that? I don’t even tweet 4 times a day right now (although I should post more often!). If their bot posts an ad for their site on my Twitter account every 4 hours, my legitimate tweets will get lost in all that spammy promotion of their site. Yes, spammy.
The principle of the site is good, everyone (or at least every marketer!) wants more followers. It’s why we all join Twitter, right? To broadcast to the largest audience possible? It’s the endless tweeting of the same ads that is bad. If they were offering the same service, but letting members promote by themselves or set the frequency of the postings to once a day, or even once a week, it would be a lot better. What good is it if people start to unfollow you because they just can’t stand these BillionFollowers ads that you keep on posting over and over? (well, not you, but the site you gave access to your account).
As more and more people join this site, Twitter will become polluted with all these same identical ads popping all over all the time. Guess what? My bet is that the mighty Twitter machine will put its foot down and say “Enough!” When that day comes, you will not want to be a member of that site with all these annoying ads in your Twitter feed and Direct Messages… or your account just might be swept away in the process… Just a thought. It is possible that nothing as dramatic will ever happen.
Of course, you can still join as a VIP member. I was not able to find out how much it costs, so I guess you have to join to see that. VIP accounts are exempt from automatic tweets for promotional purposes. Is it worth it? I have no idea. Will you get your money’s worth? There’s only one way to find out. I guess it depends on what you want from your Twitter account.
In the end, one of the best ways to get more followers is to look for people who are like-minded, meaning people who are following the same people as you do or who are talking about the same things as you do. Yes, it will take more time than joining a site promising the world, but you will annoy less people in the process. And as you start manually following more people, you will find that more people are starting following you! Some people will follow you back just because you followed them first, and other people will start to follow you because you are following someone they are following… Viral marketing at its best!
Follow me on Twitter, I will follow you back!
Read the rest »
October 2nd, 2009 by Lucie Bellemare
I was on a conference call last night with Gary Ambrose and Keith Wellman. They called it their first annual Pay-it-Forward live teleseminar, and they had promised to share three gifts of extreme value with the call attendees. In Gary’s own words, they were going to give us a ton of super valuable stuff, including something that has been worth nearly 500 grand to his business over the past few years.
I had high hopes, and I was expecting something really cool, like access to a software, maybe, or a really effective traffic generating tool, strategy or technique. Turns out they were giving 1) a recorded video presentation where Gary exposed the 7 current biggest niches and sub-niches, 2) a free ticket to their Gateway to Wealth Live Event that will take place October 23, 24, 25, 2009 in Texas, and 3) a free one-on-one meeting with them for those who were on last night’s call that went to the event. The free ticket was in fact a refundable $97 fee. You pay to register, you are refunded at the event if you show up.
I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed by those gifts. After the few emails I had gotten promising me something really exciting, that was not what I had expected at all. Don’t get me wrong, people who will attend this event will probably learn valuable lessons and receive great tips. Good for them, but I will not be there.
The rest of the call was somewhat interesting, Gary and Keith giving a little bit of info on their respective backgrounds. Gary Ambrose grew up in a wealthy family, his father being a top executive in a big pharmaceutical company. He died when Gary was 15, though. Gary went on to be somewhat successful, but had his big break when he decided to change his belief system and started to believe that he could go all the way to the top. As for Keith Wellman, on the opposite, his family never had a lot of money. He had been doing Internet Marketing for a few years, but nothing was working. So one day, he wrote an angry comment on a forum and Mike Filsaime called him. Mike subsequently invited Keith to a live event, paying his way in and his expenses (all but $100), and that was when Keith met Gary Ambrose. Since then, he has become a very successful Internet marketer.
Well, that’s about it. I hang up one hour into the call, and it was not over yet. All in all, a somewhat disappointing call for me.
STOP being a VICTIM
Click Here to Learn the TRUTH
about the tricks used on the Internet
to take your money time after time…
while you walk away
with nothing time after time!
Read the rest »
September 2nd, 2009 by Lucie Bellemare
If you are doing any type of business online, the most important tool that you need is an autoresponder. What, I hear you say! Isn’t it more important to have a website? Maybe. But you don’t need a fancy looking, graphics-enhanced, slow-loading website to make a killing online. All you need is a short form where you can send your prospects to have them signup to your newsletter or follow-up series.
If you really want that fancy looking, graphics-enhanced, slow-loading website, you will still need to put an autoresponder lead capture form on every page to grab your visitor’s attention and get them to join your mailing list. Once they do, you can market to them over and over, and get them to come back to your site, for as long as they remain subscribers!
Or you can get a blog like this one and use an autoresponder form like the one in the upper right corner. This way, your visitors can join your list to receive an email each time your blog is updated with a new post!
Here is how autoresponders can help you:
1. You are selling a product or service online or offline.
2. You send your prospective clients to a form (lead capture page) that you set up using your autoresponder.
3. Your prospects fill out the form in order to receive your information and/or a bonus or special offer.
4. You have your prospect’s contact information and their permission to send them information via email.
cheap online without prescription buy Camagra #0000ff;”>5. Your autoresponder automatically begins sending them messages from the follow-up series that you have previously set up.
6. You start making sales.
Right! Good idea! Now, where can I find the best autoresponder to fit my needs, you ask? I will suggest three good autoresponders:
All three have great tools and great services. Their prices are somewhat similar, so you have to look at the features to make your decision.
My recommendation is TrafficWave.
TrafficWave offers everything you need for a low monthly price. Here is what you will get with your membership:
- Unlimited autoresponders
- Unlimited subscribers
- Unlimited banner advertising
- Unlimited AdTracker URLs (to see how many people clicked on your links)
- Unlimited hosted lead capture pages (so you don’t need a website!)
- An online reminder service
- A commission structure that will make your mouth water
- Step by step tutorials that will walk you through everything
- And even more!
You will even get a free 30-day trial from TrafficWave! Once you try their services, you will see how easy it is to set up your autoresponders, and you will wonder how you ever managed to do business without them in the past!
Click Here to get the FREE email course:
“How Autoresponders Can Make You More Money”
Read the rest »
April 19th, 2009 by Lucie Bellemare
Get $10 OFF TrafficZipper!
TrafficZipper is a great new tool that allows members to send all their safelist emails from a single location. This saves time and increases their traffic. But that’s not all. Here is a sample of what TrafficZipper offers:
- Single login to many safelists and traffic exchanges (no need to manually login to each site separately)
- Send one email to all the listed safelists at once (no need to configure your email to fit each safelist criteria (such as the **FirstName** tag), it’s all done for you automatically)
- Assign credits to your sites in traffic exchanges from a single location; you can also edit your sites, banners and text ads from the TrafficZipper members area as well
- You also get a Site Rotator and a Banner Rotator
- You don’t have to login to each site to update their downline builders; you simply add your IDs on a single page in the TrafficZipper member’s area and they will propagate to each of the traffic exchanges downline builders – this is a huge time saver!
- And much more!
Plus you’ll be earning a nice 50% commission on every referral you make for every month they stay a member (recurring income).
I’ve been dreaming of a tool like TrafficZipper for quite some time, and it’s everything I imagined it would be! The time saving is unbelievable.
Since this is a new tool, the price is quite low for such a comprehensive tool, and if you get in now, you will lock in your low price for as long as you remain a member. But it gets even better: For a limited time, I will give you back $10 per month for six whole months when you sign up under me for the Elite membership (or $5/month for six months if you choose the Pro membership)! So you can really get TrafficZipper for less! Act now before I change my mind!
Here is what you need to do to get this great deal:
1. Clear your cookies and sign up for TrafficZipper through this link:
Click Here to Join TrafficZipper Now!
(Sorry, this offer has now expired!)
Make sure it says that you were referred by Lucie Bellemare on the registration page.
2. Send me a message through my help desk with your full name, your Paypal email address, your TrafficZipper username and the membership type you selected (Pro or Elite). Click here to access the help desk.
3. When I get paid my commission, I will send you a payment through Paypal according to the membership type you choose ($5 for Pro or $10 for Elite).
4. You need to remain a member to receive your cash back for the full six months (you will only get cash back for the months where you are a member and where I receive a commission for your membership).
For example, if you are a member for one month, I will give you back $10 for that month, if you are a member for two months, I will give you back $10/month for these two months, etc.
5. Optional Step: I recommend you sign up to my blog mailing list (in the upper right hand corner of this page) to keep updated about this offer.
That’s it! Just give TrafficZipper a chance, and you will see how much time you will save! And don’t forget, this is a limited time offer, I don’t know how much longer it will be available, so act now before I come to my senses!
Read the rest »
April 3rd, 2009 by Lucie Bellemare
You probably have heard of Twitter by now. If not, Twitter is a micro-blogging application or website that let’s you post Tweets (short messages) of a maximum length of 140 characters. At first glance, it may seem that there isn’t much to it, but this tool can be very powerful and viral.
Here is how Twitter works:
- You join Twitter.
- You start following a few people.
- The messages they post on their page automatically appear on your homepage, so you only have one page to monitor.
- You reply to some of the tweets that the people you are following post on their page.
- Their followers start to notice your replies, get interested and start following you.
- You start posting Tweets on your Twitter page.
- Your new followers click on the links included in your tweets and visit your website or affiliate website.
You can get some good results from Twitter. But as with anything, it is a numbers game. The more followers you have, the more success you will achieve.
There are some cool tools that can help you get more followers faster. Here is one that you should definitely use and promote:
ViralFollowers: This viral system is 100% free, and you don’t even need to give them your email address to start using it. As a bonus, you can promote another program and build your downline in that program.
The way it works is that, upon joining, you simply have to tweet a message in your Twitter account, and once you do, you will automatically start following 8 people. Some of them will follow you back. Then you promote your referral link, and each time someone joins under you, they start following you and 7 other people. They then start to promote their own link, with you in the #2 spot, and when people start following them, they also start following you. And so on for 7 levels! So your number of followers will increase rapidly. You will get more detailed information on the site.
You can also promote ViralURL with this system. If you are not already a member of ViralURL, I highly recommend that you join. You will be able to cloak your links, which will help you protect your commissions when promoting affiliate programs, and it also has a built-in viral text ad system. Ah, and it’s free.
Click here to visit ViralFollowers.
If you know of any other free viral Twitter systems, let me know by adding a comment below!
Read the rest »
March 13th, 2009 by Lucie Bellemare
Pay-per-click advertising (like Google Adwords) is the fastest way to get a lot of traffic to your website or to the affiliate sites you’re promoting. It can also be quite expensive if you go by the trial-and-error method. But what if you could uncover effective long-running money-making campaigns that you can clone in your own PPC account to make money right from the start?
This is what GCD does. If you don’t know yet, GCD stands for Google Cash Detective. It’s an excellent tool that does exactly that: show you winning PPC campaigns that you can copy to make money (even direct linking campaigns that do not involve any extra work on your part aside from copying the ads!).
They are currently offering free videos on their site that you can watch to learn a few good tricks to help you in your PPC marketing. But hurry if you want to watch these great free videos: they will be taken off the site on Monday! So you have the week-end to soak it all in.
Click Here to Watch the Free Videos
You will see that these videos are really exciting and that they open up a whole new world of opportunities! I wish you much success in your PPC marketing!
Read the rest »
March 10th, 2009 by Lucie Bellemare
What a great marketing campaign that was! Chris Carpenter, the creator of Google Cash Detective, has made several videos in which he shows profitable PPC campaigns that can easily be cloned to make money right away with Adwords. His blog was buzzing with activity in the past few days, and many people just want to get their hands on his product!
You can get it here NOW: Click Here To Get Google Cash Detective
(Be quick! The sales page is now live, and only a limited number of people will be allowed to get in.)
EDIT: GCD is now closed to new members until further notice.
The PPC game has changed, and if you want an edge, THE edge, you will want to get this amazing tool right now while you still can!
Google Cash Detective is a piece of software that enables members to spy on their Pay-Per-Click competition. With a few clicks, they can uncover profitable keywords that have been running for many days or even months, and see the corresponding Adwords ad(s), landing page or merchant URL, average cost per click, etc.
The main feature that I was interested in was the uncovering of profitable direct linking campaigns. With this software, you can enter a Clickbank affiliate URL, for example, and replace the affiliate ID with an asterisk while keeping the publisher ID and the rest of the URL. This will return results showing every single affiliate that is currently using a direct linking campaign for this Clickbank product. The results will show the ad(s) the affiliate is using, the keywords, the period the combination of ads and keywords has been used, the average position the Adwords ads are shown in, etc. Lots of useful information to help the user copy the campaign into his or her own Adwords account and start making money right of the bat in a matter of minutes using a successful direct linking campaign.
Click Here To Get Google Cash Detective
The best thing is you can see at first glance if it’s a successful campaign! So you can pick only the ones that are making money for the affiliate!
Now, if you have ever bought a course that showed you that in order to make money with Adwords, and to make Google happy, you had to build a landing page and make it part of a comprehensive website with at least 20 to 30 articles to improve your quality score, I know you’re thinking right now that making easy cash with direct linking campaigns has got to be paradise. The dream! Good money with almost no effort!!!
However, if you want to put your hands on this little gem of a software, you’d better be quick! The sales page is now live, and only a limited number of people will be allowed to get in. So go there right now and reserve your spot! See you on the inside!!!
Click Here To Get Google Cash Detective
Read the rest »
March 6th, 2009 by Lucie Bellemare
In my last post, I told you about this great free WordPress installer that you can use to easily set up your own blog on your own domain with several plugins already installed and ready to monetize with Adsense.
Although this free WordPress installer was already very functional and quite complete, there is always room for improvement. I have since added a few other plugins that complement the ones that were already installed. These new plugins added some more functionality to my blog.
Here are the Twitter-related plugins that I have added to my blog up until now:
TweetMyBlog: (EDIT: This plugin has been discontinued) Once installed on your blog, this plugin will post a tweet on Twitter each time you publish a new post on your blog. This tweet will contain the title of your post along with a short URL that, when clicked, will take the visitor to your post on your blog. There will also be a line of text at the top of the Web page promoting TweetMyBlog with your affiliate link. Although this plugin is free, there is an upsell offer, which will eventually allow you to earn some affiliate commissions.
In addition, you can paste a snippet of code on your blog which will show your last several tweets. You can set the number of tweets you want to show. Take a look in the right column at the extreme right of this post to see what it looks like. It’s called “My Twitter Feed”. This will increase the number of people who view your Twitter profile, and it will at the same time post new dynamic content on your blog instantly and automatically!
Click here to visit TweetMyBlog.
TweetThis: This plugin allows you to add a text link at the end of your posts to encourage readers to make a tweet in their Twitter account to let their followers know about your great post. They simply have to click on the link, login to their Twitter account if they have not already and click on the Update button. This is a viral tool that will help you get more visitors and hopefully more subscribers too.
Click here to visit TweetThis.
I have also added a “Follow Me on Twitter” icon under my lead capture form in the upper right corner. Hopefully people will click on it to see what it is and it will increase my number of followers. Feel free to copy the icon for use on your own blog.
Yes, but what is Twitter all about? If you don’t know what Twitter is, it is a micro-blogging platform where you can post messages of up to 140 characters about anything you like. You can include links if you want to. This is a viral tool, because if you start following a few people, some of them will follow you back, and their followers may see your profile in their follower or following list and decide to follow you also. The more followers you have, the more people will see or read your tweets (your posts on Twitter). To build rapport with your follower base, some people recommend alternating between tweets with links and tweets with no links. However, it is up to you what you want to do.
So there you go. There are many more plugins available on the Web, and if and when I implement more plugins, I will definitely let you know! Just make sure that you subscribe to my blog in the upper right corner of this page.
Read the rest »
(Disclaimer: Many of the links on this page are sponsored advertisements.